Gransnet forums

Health

CBD oil for arthritic pain relief

(36 Posts)
Beammeupscottie Mon 10-Jun-19 11:18:47

Is anyone using this? Interested to know if it works and what the side effects are.

thenuvectramedical Wed 15-Dec-21 10:46:15

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

treeman26 Mon 16-Nov-20 20:54:23

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Barmeyoldbat Wed 04-Nov-20 17:57:41

I bought mine online but to be honest I didn't notice any great change in my pain.

RogersStive Wed 04-Nov-20 11:43:47

RogersStive

I have been using the oil for 2 weeks now, I want to say that this is an excellent tool that really helps everyone who tries it.

btw, But there is one problem that not in all countries it is sold, my friend faced this. SBD oil is an excellent medicine www.healthcanal.com/best-cbd-oil/anxiety that relieves the pain of almost any complexity, instantly. I do not know what magical property this herb from which this oil is made, but for the sake of your worldview you can read in more detail. The prices of this oil, of course, bite, but I found one site where it seems to be cheaper in relation to other sites if it is interesting to get acquainted with it in more detail.

RogersStive Thu 29-Oct-20 18:40:45

I have been using the oil for 2 weeks now, I want to say that this is an excellent tool that really helps everyone who tries it.

Nomixar Thu 13-Aug-20 12:26:00

Is this forum yet alive? smile

Nomixar Wed 12-Aug-20 22:21:36

Beammeupscottie

Is anyone using this? Interested to know if it works and what the side effects are.

CBD oil is harmless, but you can't use them without initial introduction and full professional advice regarding dosage and the cause you are using them. I have my gummies from baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/ as they are more tasty and easy to uses. I do it before bedtime. I like very much. Usually I was without mood, but more simplicity to all in perception towards daily routine. I recommend them because they have dosage info and all info that you need. No need to smoke indica any more to sleep better. :D

Ann11 Mon 22-Jun-20 23:19:49

I used it last year, vecause of a very hard pain after a car crash. It helped me a lot to fight with painand anxiety.

Carol2000 Fri 06-Mar-20 03:37:13

I was using turmeric for my arthritis and it was working great, I was practically pain within 3 weeks, not running and skipping but it was a significant improvement. I decided to try CBD instead and brought 2 months supply and after about 2 weeks I noticed my joints starting to ache again. I upped my dose but no change at all so after 6 weeks I abandoned it and went back to my turmeric. I asked the company I buy my turmeric from Turmeric Vitality if it was ok to take both together and they cautioned it because the combination has not been well studied so now I just take a shot of liquid turmeric and 2 capsules.
Worth a try but didnt work for me

Kamy Wed 26-Feb-20 12:42:33

The oil worked for me...... I needed something for my sleep, anxiety and horrible menopause symptoms.

I researched it before using it, and I couldn't be without it now!

Sparklefizz Wed 19-Feb-20 08:24:22

I tried CBD oil capsules for insomnia. I researched it well, found that the H & B ones are low grade and fairly useless unless as a placebo, so bought good quality from CBD Brothers. It made no difference to my insomnia though.

Esspee Wed 19-Feb-20 08:03:53

The Food Standard Agency are clamping down on this industry. It was in the news just a few days ago. (13th February)
Please read up on the subject and do not take it if you are on any other medication as it can be dangerous.
It is just the latest money making fad for unscrupulous snake oil salesmen.

Zwallace Wed 19-Feb-20 07:31:49

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Hetty58 Mon 13-Jan-20 15:05:56

The oil I have is lemon flavoured and you drop it under your tongue (where it gets into the bloodstream quicker). I found that it didn't work instantly, but built up over a few days.

No nasty side effects so a good replacement for Codiene and Turmeric is good too.

Pawelmatis Mon 13-Jan-20 14:23:27

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Pawelmatis Mon 13-Jan-20 14:22:34

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

notanan2 Sun 15-Dec-19 21:27:41

Still it won't harm trying it.

If it's strong enough to have an effect it's strong enough to have side effects.

CBD can worsten anxiety/depression at higher doses for some people.

Nothing that "works" can be harmless

Fernbergien Sun 15-Dec-19 20:59:29

I have rheumatoid arthritis and on medication and found out that CBD would interfere with some tablets.

Joce345 Fri 29-Nov-19 15:22:59

I started taking CBD oil for my anxiety it’s seems to work better then every fluoxetine did which I took for over 10 years think it make your own mind up with it may be phycological not sure but if it works .

bingo12 Thu 28-Nov-19 17:03:32

Doesn't everyone take turmeric?

grannysyb Thu 28-Nov-19 15:46:25

It worked for a short while for me, then after doing a mega prune of a large climbing rose the pain came back, so went to the GP and have ended up with a new hip!

Ashman Thu 28-Nov-19 14:49:49

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

notanan2 Tue 30-Jul-19 14:57:15

Its the new StJohnsWort etc. Was a wonder drug that was supposed to cure everyone! Turned out it only had a mild positive effect on some people and caused others problems and drug interactions

If you take enough to have an effect, the effect can be negative or positive. I have read that it can make anxiety worse for some people

AlexxTG Tue 30-Jul-19 14:11:46

I found out that there are a lot of manufacturers produce vape pens with an option to serve it with CBD OIL (like this: purekana.com/products/blue-raz-cbd-vape-pen-calm/), and they assure that it will relieve your pain and anxiety, making yourself calm and confident. Is it true? Has anybody tried those cbd vape pens?

johancruyff Wed 12-Jun-19 08:01:41

CBD is available as an oil or powder, which it is possible to use to make creams or gels that people can apply to the skin of the areas affected by arthritis.

People can also take CBD may also be taken in capsule form or as an oral spray.

It is a good idea to speak to a doctor before using CBD oil. A person should also educate themselves on the local laws regarding CBD oil, as the use of cannabis products is not legal everywhere.