Gransnet forums

Health

Back pain with osteochondrosis. Is this normal?

(14 Posts)
Jerry8 Mon 02-Sep-19 12:33:30

Hello, I am overweight, which is why I have osteochondrosis. Previously, my back did not hurt so much, but now I often experience back pain, and these are severe pains (as if the day after the beating). It feels like the bones in the back are broken. I visit the hospital regularly, the doctor can’t say anything intelligible, says that he doesn’t see any complications and prescribes an anesthetic ... Are such back pains with osteochondrosis normal?

MiniMoon Mon 02-Sep-19 15:27:36

Are you a child? Osteochondroses are diseases which, almost exclusively, affect children and teenagers.
Being overweight is probably an exacerbating factor. Less weight means less strain on the joints.

Elegran Mon 02-Sep-19 16:56:21

Do you really mean an anaesthetic? That would make you unconscious, as though you were going to be operated on.

merlotgran Mon 02-Sep-19 17:00:02

I had osteochondrosis when I was 14 and I was skinny. It affected my right knee it's been weak and arthritic ever since.

The description of your back pain is rather confusing.

MiniMoon Mon 02-Sep-19 17:10:06

Is this osteoarthritis? And do you mean alalgesics?

MiniMoon Mon 02-Sep-19 17:10:58

Analgesics

Elegran Tue 03-Sep-19 08:08:32

I think you should have listened better to your doctors, Jerry. What you said wasn't intelligible to readers, you seem to be confused about at least three things.

Luckygirl Tue 03-Sep-19 08:57:16

I wish someone would give me an anaesthetic sometimes.

samanta Tue 03-Sep-19 16:20:56

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

korol Thu 05-Sep-19 07:43:27

I have not heard about this. What is the active substance? I have back pain quite often. I spend a lot of time driving. When in the evening I come home my lumbar area as a stone. Pain even gives to the legs.

Elegran Thu 05-Sep-19 09:56:26

From Google searches, it looks as though the ingredients are various heating and cooling substances. I would have thought they would work against one another.

Turpentine,
Camphor
Extract of red pepper
Extract of horse chestnut
Menthol
Peppermint oil
Eucalyptus
Flower extract of Arnica.
Extract powder of juice of the leaves of Aloe barbadensis.
Flower extract of Chamomile.
Extract from the leaves of sage.
Extract fruit olive.

Elegran Thu 05-Sep-19 09:57:38

Website and most reviews are from Poland.

Jkiller999 Sat 21-Sep-19 02:31:45

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

travelsafar Sat 21-Sep-19 11:43:21

tried the website and appears not to be secure show pics of sexy asian women!!!! lol.