Gransnet forums

Health

In praise of Revitive

(6 Posts)
Thingmajig Wed 02-Oct-19 13:51:34

Just thought I'd pass on the wonderful health benefits I've found with the Revitive Medic contraption. I was diagnosed with raging diabetes at the beginning of the year and although I passed the neuropathy test with the podiatrist I suffered terrible pain mostly in my feet ... always worse at night. Anyway, after seeing Sir Botham advertising it, I finally gave in to DH's nagging and bought the Revitive, latest model.

What a game changer, the foot pain stopped more or less after the first usage. It can be used for many ailments, for pain and circulation issues. I can even see an improvement in the prominent veins at the back of my legs.

I know it's an expensive buy, but for me it's worth every penny and I would recommend it to anyone with circulation/nerve problems.

Total miracle worker! smile

blondenana Mon 14-Oct-19 18:36:46

Bumping for you,no idea what it is though

midgey Mon 14-Oct-19 18:51:51

Not to be used by those with a pacemaker.....we discovered afterwards!

M0nica Mon 14-Oct-19 18:55:25

I have referred this to HQ because I think that it might be spam. My apologies to OP if I got it wrong.

giulia Mon 14-Oct-19 19:43:24

Wotz Revitive?

Thingmajig Thu 17-Oct-19 01:55:43

No, not spam, after spending quite a lot of time wondering about getting one of these I just thought others might also be wondering if they're worth the price!

It's a circulation booster (advertised by Mr Botham on the tv) which can be useful for all sorts of foot/leg problems, but as mentioned, not suitable for those with pacemakers.

I use it for 30 minutes twice daily and have virtually no pain in my feet now and am hoping by next summer the prominent veins in my legs will be less notable too. smile