Gransnet forums

Health

Does anyone want to discuss how CBD helps them?

(11 Posts)
NanKate Thu 23-Jun-22 19:34:53

I’m one of the lucky ones my CBD balm has reduced the pain in my wrist. I take 6 drops of CBD liquid every night and though I still wake up in the night I go back to sleep easily and don’t lie there worrying. It has surprised me that it has worked. I don’t feel groggy in the morning either. ?

Sparklefizz Thu 23-Jun-22 18:50:24

It did nothing for me. I bought expensive quality oil to take as drops under the tongue.

joannapiano Thu 23-Jun-22 13:28:42

DD has progressive MS and was prescribed CBD by her Consultant. Did nothing for her and now stopped taking it.

FlexibleFriend Thu 23-Jun-22 11:06:55

I was given some to try with varying effects, either nothing what so ever or feeling sick as a dog. Certainly did nothing for the pain so I gave up even though I still have one in the fridge I have never been tempted to try again.

Georgesgran Thu 23-Jun-22 10:33:07

Snake oil in my opinion. However, if some folk think it helps and they can afford to buy it - crack on.

Shinamae Thu 23-Jun-22 09:20:48

BlueBelle

Did nothing for anyone I know who has tried it

Including me….☹️…absolute waste of money

BlueBelle Thu 23-Jun-22 09:18:36

Did nothing for anyone I know who has tried it

karmalady Thu 23-Jun-22 08:58:41

gummies are a very easy way for a beginner to start with cbd

www.quintessentialtips.com/collections/cbd-edibles-cannabinoid-drinks-associated-products

I also keep cbd tea from them. Lovely as a bedtime drink and one bag lasts for a few cups

karmalady Thu 23-Jun-22 08:53:36

cbd needs to be absorbed by the tissues in the mouth, it is best to use cbd oil or the paste, not the capsules. I get mine from quinissentail tips, have done for many years. Very reliable and consistent products. I use cbd as a fall-back and keep mine in the fridge. I have not needed it for several weeks but it helps if I am going through a pattern of poor sleep or if I have any pain that needs clearing

There are many bandwagon charlatans about

bobbyclouse82 Thu 23-Jun-22 08:47:15

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

Kamy Wed 26-Feb-20 12:51:05

I've been in some forums today and explained how cbd has helped me through menopause; it's help my focus, less brain fog, better mobility and improved my sleep.
Dose anyone else have an example of how it has helped them?