Anniebach Sun 04-Oct-20 22:08:22

Hope everyone has found this x

Anniebach Sat 26-Dec-20 12:57:10

We have reached end of this thread. Hope it’s ok if I start
Black Dog 9 now.

Someone may need help

Scaredycat Sat 26-Dec-20 12:04:07

Happy Boxing Day everyone.
Doodle- what brilliant news to hear your DH is home again what a fantastic present for you. You must both be so happy to be together again. I hope you were able to sleep well after what must have been a very emotional day.
Annie - well we got through the day yesterday and it turned out to be a really nice but different one. Started with Face Time from my son who is abroad then doorstep visit to my DD SiL and one GD. Made many Face time calls and so were able to see all our family and join their day if even for a short time. Late Xmas dinner just us 2 then flopped for the rest of the day. I hope you managed to talk with your MT. This will really be a Xmas we will all never forget and we are so lucky to have had it. It’s very cold here today but a walk is on the cards for later.
Bluesky- hope you had a good day. Face Time has made so much difference to so many people. Being able to speak to all our family and see them when they are so far away is wonderful. Thank goodness there were no technical problems eh!!
Henetha- I hope you had a good as well as busy Xmas day.
Lavender- hope your enjoyed your first Christmas in
your new home.
Nonnie,Nanny,Chrissy,Joce, Rafichagran and all BDG I hope you enjoy this day - love to allxx

BlueSky Sat 26-Dec-20 11:26:07

Morning all x FaceTimed DSs and families yesterday as normal for us long distance grans, a lot of people would have done this for the first time. While I’m very grateful that there is such fantastic technology, it also makes me rather emotional. Still it’s as good as it gets. How long are these strange festivities going on for?
Have a pleasant Boxing Day x ☃️

henetha Sat 26-Dec-20 11:03:28

Hi all. I hope everyone had a peaceful day yesterday.
I was so busy that I didn't have time to think about anything really, and then I fell asleep.

Anniebach Sat 26-Dec-20 10:33:02

Hi all x

How did you all cope with yesterday? Hope it was a happy, calm day .

Doodle hope you and your husband had a good nights sleep

ChrissyR Fri 25-Dec-20 21:11:30

I’m so happy for you Doodle It must be a weight of your mind.
I hope that everyone has had a good day. Sleep well everyone x

rafichagran Fri 25-Dec-20 20:48:24

Fantastic news Doodle you must feel better knowing he is at home. I bet he is glad too.
All the best to both of you.

Anniebach Fri 25-Dec-20 20:32:18

Wonderful news Doodle , you both need a good nights sleep x

Doodle Fri 25-Dec-20 20:20:28

Evening all. Just a quick visit to say I picked DH up at 5,30 and he is now home. We are both very tired and he looks weary beyond all measure but at least he’s home.
I hope you all had a good day and I will catch up with you all tomorrow. Sleep well. Peaceful night. x

Anniebach Fri 25-Dec-20 17:29:14

Thinking of you all x

Joce345 Fri 25-Dec-20 17:26:47

Happy Christmas all.
Love and prayers to you all x

Scaredycat Fri 25-Dec-20 13:34:36

Happy Christmas to everyone in BDG . I,m looking at my tree and thinking of you all. With lovexxx

ChrissyR Fri 25-Dec-20 12:55:27

Merry Christmas to everyone in the BDG. Let’s hope that 2021 is a better year than 2020. Stay safe everyone x

rafichagran Fri 25-Dec-20 11:52:50

Annie and all of BDG, have a happy and peaceful Christmas. ???

eilyann Fri 25-Dec-20 11:32:34

Happy Christmas to all BDG, especially those having to spend it alone not from choice. Doodle in my prayers and hope DH is home soon tchsmile

BlueSky Fri 25-Dec-20 11:18:38

Morning all x Wishing you all a peaceful Christmas. Take care x ?❤️

Doodle Fri 25-Dec-20 10:52:06

Hi Annie Happy Christmas to you as well and to all the BDG.
I hope you all relax and enjoy some peace. God bless x

Anniebach Fri 25-Dec-20 10:09:39

Hi all x

Happy Christmas my dear friends

ChrissyR Thu 24-Dec-20 22:41:37

I clicked on ‘post message’ before I’d finished writing the post.
lavender Hope you’re settling into your new home.
BlueSky Scaredycat henetha Hope you’re all ok.
I want to wish all the BDG a very Merry Christmas. You’ve all been so kind to me since I joined. You’ve given me the opportunity to talk about how I’m feeling without being judged. Take care everyone x

ChrissyR Thu 24-Dec-20 22:34:11

Evening everyone
Nonnie I’m sorry that you’re feeling weepy. I really hope that you feel brighter soon. I find Christmas very emotional but not sure why that is.
Doodle I’m sorry that your DH won’t be home for Christmas. I see that you can’t visit either, I hope that you’ll be ok.
Joce Sorry that you’re still not feeling good. These restrictions definitely make things tough. Hopefully the vaccine will get ramped up so that we can have it sooner than later.
trueblue Nice to meet you. It sounds like Daisy really looks out for you, bless her.
nanny binks looks gorgeous.
Annie Sunshine in mid Wales WOW! smile Application for electric wheelchair not being considered until June shock That’s ridiculous.
rafichagran I get an idea in my head about what BDG all look like as well.

lavenderzen Thu 24-Dec-20 21:25:30

Sending love and best wishes to you all.
Take care stay safe and love to all xx

Doodle Thu 24-Dec-20 21:03:50

Hello on Christmas Eve
Joce hope you are doing ok and have a good Christmas.
Bluesky this social media stuff takes a lot of time doesn’t it, ?
trueblue how lovely to have a hobby that brings you so much pleasure. Your little dog sounds a joy. Take care.
Nanny I’m beginning to think the animals rule in your house. I like the idea of your dog pushing you to go to bed ?
Annie thanks for letting us know about lavender. Hope she’s happy in her new home.
That application for an electric wheelchair can’t be right. You can hardly get about. First thing after Christmas I would be on the phone to the OT that visited you and your GP and see what can be done. You must be a high priority I would think.
Nice to get some bulbs. They’ll be up before you know it.
rafichagran that’s a nice post. You do your bit too. We all support each other.
When you picture me think of a slim elegant lady in her mid 70s with a long slender neck and high cheekbones dressed in a deep blue velvet gown.........no it’s nothing like me at all.. but a girl can dream ?
Nanny thank you for your kind wishes. Same to you x
scaredycat that’s a lovely post too. Thank you for your good wishes. I hope you too have a happy Christmas.

I hope all the BDG will have peace tomorrow. A chance to rest and minds to relax. Take care and have a Happy Christmas ? x

Scaredycat Thu 24-Dec-20 20:42:27

Hello everyone on this Christmas Eve.
I would like to wish all you kind caring friends the best Christmas you can have in these times. We are all in different circumstances but are all feeling the same mixture of many emotions. I am so grateful to have found BDG and value your friendship very much.
I hope you all have a peaceful night and Happy Christmas to you all. Xx

Joce345 Thu 24-Dec-20 18:38:44

Wishing you all a peaceful happy Christmas Eve, hope where ever you all are it’s a good day for us tomorrow..

Rafichagran a with nanny I’m beautiful in real life.. ??

Annie that really is a long time to have to wait. X
??

nanny2507 Thu 24-Dec-20 12:44:34

Happy Christmas to my BDG friends. May it be happy no matter if or how you celebrate it.xxx

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion