SweetpeaSue That was funny about your mum and the toilet roll
. Yes, I loved Mr Cooper, he was my favourite cat. "Jaffa" was here at 9am, had 2 pouches of food then came later, more food and went. I don't particularly want another cat, but IF he ever moves in, I'll keep him (he'll need neutering). Hope your pain settled down. Has your aunt got dementia, do you think? Hope your son's new job goes well. Will he be away regularly with it? Best of luck in getting an appointment tomorrow.
Wyllow3 I hope you've had a better day today. How has the swelling been? My ankles are always swollen, much of it to do with gravity - sitting with my legs down. Do your legs hurt?
EllieAnne Sadly, some people cannot be helped (or are helped then continue with their poor lifestyles). Your poor friend. Did you go to church?
Doolde My brother is his own worst enemy - he won't try anything new, see anyone, go anywhere, etc. He turns his mobile off in the evening (therefore I get no answer when I ring). You do so well to accept invitations and push yourself to do things and go to places. As you say, it's a survival mode.
I went to the day centre place today - a different group of people, although I now 4 of them from Thursdays. I have to say, I didn't much like it. Most of them are in their own cliques. I was also the youngest there - most have got sons/daughters of my age! I'll go next week but I don't really fit in.
Hope ALL BDers have a restful night x