Hi, thanks for responses. To Cold: yes a dermoid cyst. I am worried about the effect on the body with no ovaries.
More background: earlier this year I suddenly experienced a very dry vagina, it was horrendous, like what some menopausal women may experience in perhaps extreme cases. At 66, quite a surprise and that whole thing, with unexpected weight loss (went down to 8 stones 4 ish). Consultant confirmed (we’ll say may well have been) due to 4 different types of antibios. 2 last year for a uti and 2 new types this year for a gum infection. So 4 diff types in like 8 months, cleared vaginal biome. This led to a ct scan, showing cyst. Got biome back eventually, vag moisturiser, diet, lots yoghurt, gluten free a little bit, sugar was inflaming things, then eventually 1mg estriol cream at ones ‘bits’ (size of a frozen pea amount). Lots of kefir and live bio yoghurt, water and told the other day to put live bio yoghurt on the bits too!
I’m building up to reading more about that (no ovaries or tubes) but it does not look pleasant, life after removal. It’s cancer prevention measure but I feel there’s more harm done (is my mere perception but, no I won’t just go blindly along with this - I am terrified and want to know more).