2 months ago I woke up to a little back pain, just below my shoulder blade. Assumed I’d pulled a muscle (I do a lot of exercise) and it would sort itself out in a week or 2. It gradually got worse, but not worse enough to contact GP, and I was taking Ibuprofen every day but I don’t like taking them so after a month I changed to voltarol gel which has given me massive relief but the tube says use only for 2 weeks, I’ve now been using for 4 weeks so I really should stop.
I’m reluctant to contact GP as I’m not sure there’s anything they can do and it’s bareable but surely, after 2 months, it should be getting better.
I’ve also stopped all exercise apart from walking the dog 1 hour per day and doing some gentle stretches.
Does anyone have any advice or guidance?
Gransnet forums
Health
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »

