Very well done Primrose, and thank you for sharing this. I have never been a fan of organised exercise as such, but lately have started a Pilates class, and a movement class, and I feel so much better for both. I don't have to take too much time out of my day, just walk along to the church hall for both ( different days, of course!). Like you, I find it a social thing too, we laugh and chat, and there is no pressure, no competition, just fun exercise. I now do the Pilates at home too, just five minutes here and there.
Best supermarket meals suitable for a dinner party
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄
having travelled the same road and came out the other side with determination to ‘start living my life now my carer’s role had ended’! So happy for you .