I went to the GP yesterday for my pneumonia jab and while I was there, the nurse suggested I have my BP taken as I am on medication for high blood pressure and recently had to submit a weeks worth of readings. The readings showed my BP was still a bit high and I had just been contacted to ask if I could do another weeks worth. Well, you could have knocked me down with a feather when my BP showed as 120/65. I don't think I've had a reading like that since I was in my 30's. However, she took my BP the 'old fashioned' way, not using a machine. Has anyone else noticed there is a difference between readings done both ways - I don't just show high on my machine at home but on every machine? When I say high, regularly 140/75 so quite a difference.
Yes I know it is early but....
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


