Been doing a bit of research - and yep.....childless women can still get this problem (but it isn't nearly so many of us as amongst women who've had children).
Vaginal oestrogen can help - it comes under the realm of conventional health treatment. But if push came to shove and it was conventional medicine or a problem = conventional medicine it would have to be I guess.
It took a lot of hunting down that fact - but lose weight! I'm around 2 stone overweight (still - I know!) but going from 10 stones down to 9 stones even takes the risk of this down by 10%. So much simpler than "Live with it - and tough luck you often go out in clothing that does not allow for things like that (ie I wear leggings a lot and once I've lost that surplus weight finally - I'll be back into well-fitting jeans as well). I rarely wear hide-all type clothing (like loose dresses or skirts) - my way of dressing is leggings and jeans. So a relief to know a combination of lose the surplus weight/vaginal oestrogen if need be should do the trick and get things back to normal - with strengthen-that-area type exercises if that's not enough to normalise things.
So there is more hope than one would derive from "Live with it...."....
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

. And repeat several times