I think it’s entirely reasonable to be told the profession of the clinician you’re seeing. It’s most likely to be a physiotherapist who specialises in whatever the issue that’s presenting. A physiotherapist may well be the best person to see. They can give a programme of exercises to help with the problem. However, unfortunately, atm referral to a ‘muscular-skeletal service’ (usually a physio) is currently used as a way of managing the overwhelming volume of patients needing orthopaedic referrals- a bit of a delaying tactic. My own experience (and I’m an NHS clinician) was that I was referred to a muscular-skeletal service for assessment AfTER I’d had an MRI that clearly showed I needed a new hip! I already had a programme of physio exercises so I politely declined the referral and insisted on seeing an orthopaedic surgeon. And eventually (delayed by the pandemic) had a hip replacement and am now ticketty-boo. Good luck!
This Israeli regime has to be stopped!
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.
Yes I know it is early but....
Trump blames Zelensky for war on Ukraine and says they need a new leader 🙄


