boheminan
I was given one of these yesterday to fill in whilst in a hospital waiting room. I have a hunch they dole them out to give us patients something to do whilst waiting to be seen.
Yes, I’m sure we have all seen them before but if they genuinely want to know how our stay in hospital went then why not ask relevant questions instead of that diversity rubbish on the back?
It says they want to understand whether certain groups of people feel they don’t want to access certain services. If you suffered a stroke and are sent to hospital then Stroke Rehab hospital you’re hardly likely to refuse treatment are you?
It’s just a pointless exercise. Coincidentally I just heard on TV that some Trusts are advertising vacancies for Diversity Officers on salaries of approx £100,000 when some Doctors don’t even get paid that.
Personally, I think this has all gone far enough now. In the first hospital my husband was in a huge foyer was decorated in PRIDE bunting, photos of gay events, photos of trans, gay or staff different in any way. Free coffees, teas and pink fairy cakes. Meantime up on the wards there were not enough pillows for patients, not enough chairs for visitors and not enough staff to give patients regular physio who desperately need it. They have got their priorities all wrong.