One high forceps delivery after a very long 43 hour Labour,baby survived 4 days .I wasn’t offered a c section as my consultant was on a golfing weekend .The ward sister eventually called him and he came back.I had been in hospital for several weeks with preeclampsia
Next pregnancy went well [ number 3) arrived on her date after just 10 hours .
My las pregnancy again in hospital with pre eclampsia taken in on Tuesday and c section on Friday baby was 11 weeks and 4 days premature
I was advised no more attempts ,my son was the last of 9 pregnancies started ,only one went full term ,two came home .
I would do it all again in a heartbeat my kids are wonderful people and amazing parents to their two sets of three .
I can’t imagine life without any of them
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.

