I'm so sorry for all of you who have ME.
I collapsed with ME in 1989 and was bedridden for 2years. I have been ill ever since although alternative therapies (including a Candida detox and allergy testing which found I was allergic/intolerant to a number of foods), helped to get me out of bed. I had to give up everything I loved - swimming, dancing, squash, driving long distances, etc etc.
I have never been well enough to work since then, and have had a variety of other illnesses since 1989 including 2 lots of breast cancer, an under-active thyroid, osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, asthma, multiple food allergies and intolerances, Exocrine Pancreatic Insufficiency, Fibromyalgia, Atrial Fibrillation, Superventricular Tachycardia, Sicca Syndrome and Alopecia.
I'm clear of breast cancer now, thankfully, but battle on with all the rest of the list above by pacing myself and by using alternative therapies instead of drugs wherever possible, except for my heart and pancreas problems. Pacing is my friend but I live on my own so often I just have to do basic things in the house.
Out of all the illnesses I have, ME is the very worst and has spoilt my life for the past 36 years.
Take care, everyone. We keep on keeping on.