I have a couple of long term back conditions so have consulted various therapists - physio, osteo and chiropractic. When I get an acute problem such as a lock up the chiropractor is usually able to release me. Exercises from a physio decades ago are still my regular go to ( well he told me I’d be in a wheel chair by age 40 if I didn’t!). Osteopathic treatment seems gentler - although the osteopath I attended back then used more machines and traction to relieve trapped nerves which may be different now. I’ve been quite disappointed with nhs physios - the local ones anyway. My present chiropractor uses a mix of all three practices which seems to work for me. Necks however are a tricky one!
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


