Cressida
Normally I wear compression wraps on both legs during the day. Recently I've had to use 'yellow line' to keep a Klinderm dressing in place on a really tiny wound that was refusing to heal. Because the 'yellow line' provides continuous light compression the wound has finally healed.
There didn't seem much point in adding an extra layer with the liner so didn't. My 'bad' leg was more comfortable with naked toes so my 'good' leg got a 'yellow line' liner, too.
Might be something worth trying ferry23 rather than disturbing your wound with the liner on & off.
Hi Cressida. I've got dressing, blue line, bandaging x2, wadding, x2, and then yellow line. But you just had yellow line to keep the dressing in place?
And now it's healed, you're not using the actual wrap liner, but using yellow line instead? Is that correct?
I'm not sure I'd convince the wound nurses to go down that route as they've insisted that when I'm bandage free I have to have whole foot compression even though I find it incredibly uncomfortable.