Gransnet forums

Local

Suffolk meetup nr Ipswich

(3 Posts)
sunflowersuffolk Tue 30-Apr-13 22:25:33

Apologies, thought it best if I start a new thread for this.

Hi everyone I'm posting here at suggestion of pittcity, as we are trying to arrange a first Gransnet meetup in Suffolk, somewhere round Ipswich area. It would be great if some of you could come too.

The date we have got so far is Thursday 6th June for lunch. People interested so far are Reddevil3, Farmgal, Smoluski (but since seems to have left GN) , NanaGinnyB, Celebgran, Tiggy and me. Sorry if I've forgotten anyone.

We are thinking of lunch, on Ipswich outskirts (for easy parking) if anyone else in Suffolk, Norfolk or Essex etc wants to come, would be great. Some people have mentioned they may bring a friend.

It's hard to liase with everyone as I'm doing pm's, + a thread on Suffolk and now Colchester local forums. Would be great if anyone who wants to come could post on the main site, with venue choice too.

Re venue, we have people from Frinton, Sudbury, Saxmundham, felixstowe, so thought edge Ipswich fairest. Any ideas for venue?

So far have www.suffolkskicentre.co.uk/restaurant.html
www.thebildestoncrown.com/ www.aldercarrfarm.co.uk/barn-cafe,
any other ideas would be good.

Hope to hear from some of you.

Pittcity Wed 01-May-13 08:41:19

Thanks sunflowersuffolk.
That day is my son's birthday so I won't be able to come.

Pittcity Fri 10-May-13 09:04:47

Meetup on the outskirts of Ipswich on Thursday 6th June, finer details still to be announced.
Please show your interest on Anyone interested in Suffolk Meetup thread on Gransnet main site. wine or brew