Gransnet forums

Local

Looking Forward to Next Meetup in Conwy

(6 Posts)
juneh Tue 23-Jul-13 09:18:41

After the success of our first meet-up in Llandudno on the 17th July we are planning our next which it was suggested, should be at the end of August but obviously not the bank holiday.
Any suggestions for a venue in the area would be welcome and hope those who couldn't make last time will come along this time.
I suggest lunch on Friday 30th August as the bank holiday will be over.
Someone suggested the Venue Cymru restaurant, all ideas welcome.
You can contact me through the Conwy forum private message system for on the Conwy forum. smile
I will put the date place and time in the North Wales Weekly News in the community section nearer the time for those who are not keen on forums. grin

juneh Tue 23-Jul-13 14:09:35

I have been thinking that the 30th is a bit close to bank hols so maybe the 6th sept might work better? Let me know I am willing to do both.

juneh Fri 26-Jul-13 10:09:00

https://www.facebook.com/june.heathcote.5

This is the facebook link if you want to join me and gransnet Conwy local to see what's going on over there. If you visit the facebook page please just say you have been by writing in the box. wink
I have put some more pictures of our afternoon tea jaunt on the 17th July, sadly I didn't manage to get a snap of everyone, next time I'll get myself on as well.
Next one is lunch on the 6th Sept someone has suggested Venue Cymru restaurant not too badly priced for lunch I hear. I will look into it, we definitely need round table so that we can all chat more easily.

juneh Fri 26-Jul-13 10:12:43

Meant to leave the Gransnet Conwy link which is as follows

https://www.facebook.com/GransnetConwy?ref=hl

by the way you can always end me a private message from here too. smile

Steffers Sun 28-Jul-13 19:17:09

Hello folks, I am hopefully moving to Llandudno Junction late August early September and would love to meet you all .............might still be too busy September but would love to meet next time smile might I suggest the coffee junction in the junction for a meet sometime

juneh Sun 04-Aug-13 21:30:55

Hello Steffers Look forward to meeting you when you can, will let you know when the one comes after which will probably be Oct OMG that will be winter smile