Gransnet forums

Local

Shall we try again for a meet up?

(9 Posts)
Sandy217 Sat 14-Dec-13 09:41:24

I think we should aim for a meet in the New Year. Everyone's a bit busy now but it will be nice to have something to look forward to when all has calmed down again. I'll post then, start a new thread, and hopefully we can arrange something :-D

gimmer Thu 10-Oct-13 19:28:31

still hoping that it will come off.

SueD Fri 04-Oct-13 16:07:48

Hi Lilleth - good to hear from you. Back in UK next week and live near Ilminster so maybe we can get together?

Best wishes Sue

Lilleth Thu 03-Oct-13 15:26:41

Newly joined and I live near Taunton, would be a good idea to meet up if anything is still going on.

SueD Mon 26-Aug-13 15:57:41

Hi ladies - currently in Ireland until 8th October. Perhaps we can organise something for when I am home. Only commitment so far are 17th october (trip to London to meet up with some friends and then see the Lowry exhibition at the Tate) and 29th october which is DH birthday. Have my diary with me so happy to look at dates/venues. Any suggestions please?

Fuchsia007 Tue 06-Aug-13 17:36:46

Just discovered you ladies, so yes, Im willing to have a go at meeting up! I live in Burnham on Sea.

SueD Thu 01-Aug-13 22:20:34

That's two of us then! Come on ladies.....

gimmer Thu 01-Aug-13 17:10:47

willing to meet up. Shepton Mallett, will travel

SueD Tue 30-Jul-13 15:29:57

Unfortunately the planned meet up didn't go ahead. It would be lovely to try at least one more time. Can I suggest that we leave it until after the holiday season?

At the moment the middle of October is looking good and hopefully before we get into winter weather. Suggestions for venue and dates please ladies.

Looking forward to meeting you all

Sue