Gransnet forums

Local

Hello everyone

(7 Posts)
Fontana Thu 13-Feb-14 18:50:09

I'm just saying a quick hello, as from Monday I will be the Dorset site Editor...I'm new to all this and am still waiting to hear more about my role from GNHQ..

I work full time and will be doing my role in the evenings and weekends. it would be great to meet some of you soon and to have our first Dorset get together. In the meantime if you have any ideas about things you would like to have added to the site, or places we might organise meet ups, let me know. I'm here to work behind the scenes and to try and organise meet ups etc, but it's your group so feel free to send in ideas.

Carole (Fontana)

emmasnan Fri 14-Feb-14 12:16:29

I live in Dorchester and just wanted to say hello and welcome!

Fontana Fri 14-Feb-14 15:45:52

Hello and good to have you on board...I'm feeling my way in the job, so any ideas or thoughts you have are most welcomed....hope that when numbers increase we can have a get together...

Carole x

Natsnan Thu 20-Feb-14 13:30:46

Hi, I'm in Bournemouth and there are a couple of others over on the Bournemouth/Poole site.

Welcome smile

Anne

Fontana Thu 20-Feb-14 15:01:09

Ok - I'm near Dorchester - Bournemouth and Poole will have their own Editors soon - in the meantime the peeps on Bournemouth and Poole are more than welcome to drop I here...

Carole

contrarymary Thu 27-Feb-14 17:07:40

There seems to be very little on the Dorset site and what there is appears to be near Weymouth or in Dorchester. How about North Dorset?

Good luck with developing the Dorset site.

Fontana Fri 28-Feb-14 14:24:17

Hi ContraryMary

if you become aware of anything happening in your area of Dorset let me know or you can list it yourself very easily.

Hopefully we can get this site buzzing before long!