Gransnet forums

Local

Gransnetters Meeting up

(9 Posts)
elvira Mon 17-Nov-14 13:41:56

Hi All

I'm the new Editor for Herefordshire. I am a mother and grandmother and live near Leominster. I can see there's plenty of enthusiasm for meeting up so perhaps we can get together before Christmas? Would Leominster be good for you? Would you prefer morning or afternoon? Please let me know and we can arrange our first GNLHerefordshire meeting.

HildaW Wed 19-Nov-14 09:49:00

Leominster would be good for me!

elvira Wed 19-Nov-14 10:30:37

That's great, HildaW! Expecting to hear from other GN's over the next few days and then we can agree a date smile

HildaW Wed 19-Nov-14 12:39:22

Am confused....who is lettie?......seems like we have two editors!

elvira Wed 19-Nov-14 13:08:25

No, only one, the system seems to be catching both by GN and my MN identities (Lettie and Elvira). Will sort that out x

HildaW Wed 19-Nov-14 13:10:03

Ah.......too technical for me!! good luck.

lizziebluestocking Thu 12-Feb-15 20:13:20

hello - did you ever get anything going? People here seem very reluctant! Perhaps it's me... hmm

elvira Fri 27-Feb-15 10:39:09

No, it's not you smile. Shall we meet up once you've read 'Word on the Street', or shall we just meet somewhere anyway? I will post the date and venue and perhaps we can encourage some of those hibernating GNs to join us!

Cath9 Thu 06-Oct-16 19:21:46

I don't know if the meeting up is still in the pipe line. I live just south of Hereford, but know Leominster well as my parents used to live in Weobley.

Cath