Gransnet forums

News & politics

Je suis Holey Artisan Bakery

(8 Posts)
daphnedill Sat 02-Jul-16 11:40:29

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-36692613

LullyDully Sat 02-Jul-16 15:39:27

And still they keep it up!!!one after another.

Jane10 Sat 02-Jul-16 15:44:11

Having been there I know that this is absolutely against anything the Bangladeshi people stand for. These swine are not true Muslims. IS are a blight on Islam.

Elrel Fri 08-Jul-16 17:54:13

Such a brave young man who could have walked free but stayed to die with his friends.

Smileless2012 Fri 08-Jul-16 18:13:13

They're a blight on humanity too Jane. How can anyone support these monsters?

petra Fri 08-Jul-16 18:37:09

And still we, this country, do nothing to stem youngsters joining this terror group.
Did anyone see the chief of ofstead talking this morning.
There are 253 children gone missing from the school registers in Bradford, Luton, and Birmimgham. He thinks that many of these children are being educated in illegal Madrases. These local councils are doing nothing to help.
He has written to Nicki Morgan to complain. Good luck with that. And the ' Trojen horse' business was all brushed over as if it never happened.

Jane10 Fri 08-Jul-16 19:15:23

Oh dear. Mind you I also came across non Muslim children who had just slipped out of the school system. Often after bullying. Parents in a difficult situation. Amazing that the education authority just didn't pursue things.

daphnedill Fri 08-Jul-16 19:29:56

Thousands of children go missing from schools every year. The problem has become worse since conversion to academies, because local authorities don't keep a central list. Some are bullied, but Education Welfare Officers don't have the resources to follow them up. Some are travellers. Some have been excluded, but no alternative offer is made. Sometimes parents forget to tell schools they are moving, so authorities lose track of them. Some are orthodox Jewish teenage boys educated in illegal schools.

I started this thread out of respect for the people who were murdered at the bakery.