Gransnet forums

News & politics

Message the PM?

(9 Posts)
Ramblingrose22 Sun 02-May-21 13:20:23

Well said cindersdad.
Yes UG. I think this time your prediction will be right - Hartlepool will probably vote Tory.

Your prediction about Trump winning in Nov 2020 was wrong, though. Wishful thinking doesn't make predictions right.

Urmstongran Sun 02-May-21 08:55:40

Hartlepool will vote Tory.

keepingquiet Sun 02-May-21 08:47:45

All things must pass.

Cindersdad Sun 02-May-21 06:16:29

Why bother he's in his own warped world anyway. Used to be under the control of Dominic and now it appears Carrie pulls his strings. He's still bumbling through the Brexit disaster hiding the real truth. Claiming current Covid success and forgetting past foul ups. The Downing Street decor is just one more example of his ineptitude. The next dsitraction is the Royal Yatch replacement.

If those good people of Hartlepool vote Tory on the 6th May we are definitely doomed!

MaizieD Fri 30-Apr-21 13:02:30

' I could give you the number of a pay day loan company'

Nice one, JaneJudge ???

Galaxy Fri 30-Apr-21 12:50:33

grinJanejudge

Urmstongran Fri 30-Apr-21 11:00:51

He’s bought a burner phone instead?
His old one won’t get switched on again for sure.

That made me laugh JJ! Very witty.

JaneJudge Fri 30-Apr-21 10:58:40

They are usually in aisle 12 next to the paracetamol

annodomini Fri 30-Apr-21 10:54:04

We now learn that Boris Johnson's mobile number has remained unchanged for 15 years and has been available on line. However, changes seem to be likely.
Attempts to call the number were met with an automated message saying the phone was “switched off” and an invitation to please try later or send a text.
So, with that in mind, what text message would you leave for the Prime minister?