Gransnet forums

News & politics

Harry and Meghan- Netflix Trailer.

(504 Posts)
Calendargirl Thu 01-Dec-22 15:34:43

Just been released.

Lots of black and white footage.

Kisses, laughter, tears.

We don’t have Netflix, so shan’t be watching it.

FannyCornforth Tue 03-Jan-23 10:44:01

lemsip you cannot dictate what people post about.
It is a chat forum.
I think that most people, including myself, like to communicate as we would in real life. Segueing into related topics. Sometimes even entirely unrelated in my case!
I don’t understand why it irks you to such a degree.
It’s one thing getting upset about something offensive or misleading, and quite another ‘shouting’ at people because their posts don’t suit your particular method of posting.
Gransnet doesn’t have a ‘house style’

WellsRose Tue 03-Jan-23 08:27:06

Harry and a meghan are talking about the Royap family so it's relevant.

lemsip Tue 03-Jan-23 08:24:23

WellsRose

lemsip

of fgs can't we stick to the title,,,,,harry

Why? Both Charles and Andrew have had connections to prolific paedophiles. I don't trust them. Charles lied all the way his marriage and exploited a teenage girl ( Diana). Harry is a bit of annoying but you can always ignore him. I think he upsets a lot of the British public because they don't want to admit that they've been worshipping a bunch of oddballs all these years.

because the title states Harry and Meghan Netflix! fgs!

start another thread for the others

WellsRose Tue 03-Jan-23 08:07:36

lemsip

Why? Both Charles and Andrew have had connections to prolific paedophiles. I don't trust them. Charles lied all the way his marriage and exploited a teenage girl ( Diana). Harry is a bit of annoying but you can always ignore him. I think he upsets a lot of the British public because they don't want to admit that they've been worshipping a bunch of oddballs all these years.

NotSpaghetti Tue 03-Jan-23 06:16:14

merlot you have answered your own question... because Emily Maitlis is likely to ask actual questions and may want answers. grin

FannyCornforth Tue 03-Jan-23 06:13:47

Harry has chosen his old mate Tom Bradby to interview him.
As much as I dislike Harry, he’s not on trial.

He’d be an even bigger fool if he chose Maitliss to interview him, after what happened with his Uncle.

merlotgran Mon 02-Jan-23 23:19:28

Why can’t he be interviewed by somebody like Emily Maitlis instead of the sycophantic Tom Bradby?

He has a book to flog. Whoopi-do. It’ll just be more of the same….Poor me!

He needs challenging.

JenniferEccles Mon 02-Jan-23 22:52:51

Harry’s complete lack of self awareness is astonishing isn’t it?

There has been the Oprah interview, the Netflix attack and as if all that wasn’t enough, there’s a forthcoming book, which of course needs to be plugged.

After all that does he seriously expect his family to be ready for a joyful reunion?

Smileless2012 Mon 02-Jan-23 22:50:02

He certainly doesn't come across as being very bright does hehmm.

Callistemon21 Mon 02-Jan-23 22:41:57

Yes - is it news?

Sorry to be M&H bashing but DH, who is generally not at all interested in them, just saw H on the main news and asked if he was exceptionally thick as H seems to be unaware that his actions just might cause distress to those he professes to love and miss.

eazybee Mon 02-Jan-23 22:38:02

Am I the only person to be sickened by all the promotion BBC, ITV, Radio and the press are all giving to this book wot Harry has wrote? Articles in the Telegraph for the past three days, items on every news bulletin and pictures of the Spare glowering from news websites and pop-ups, and I was invited by W.H, Smiths to order a copy in advance for half-price.

Callistemon21 Mon 02-Jan-23 21:25:39

I was replying to a post I saw.

Are you the Thread Police?

lemsip Mon 02-Jan-23 21:14:53

Callistemon21 Mon 02-Jan-23 20:47:02

Jaberwok

Andrew has never been connected to a Pedophile or Paedophilia as this relates to a preference to prepubescent child or children, ie. Children under the age of 13. 17 is not prepubescent. As for Saville. Like many of us I doubt that Charles had any idea what this man was really like, it was well hidden by all, probably because he raised so much money for charity. To try and take Charles to task over a man who died 11/12 years ago is clearly absurd.

Andrew has never been connected to a Pedophile or Paedophilia as this relates to a preference to prepubescent child or children

I thought Andrew was friends with Epstein?
There are well-substantiated claims that Epstein was provided with girls as young as 12.

I doubt that Charles knew anything about his brother's friend's proclivities.

Smileless2012 Mon 02-Jan-23 18:42:27

I suppose we shouldn't be surprised should we. There was a short clip on ITV's news and it was same old same old, with an added how much he wants his father and brother back and to be a part of his family.

Stop whinging and bitching Harry, and you may still have a chance.

Calendargirl Mon 02-Jan-23 18:37:20

Didn’t realise Harry has recorded more interviews in anticipation of his autobiography being published next week.

A Tom Bradby interview to be shown next Sunday on ITV.

Jaberwok Tue 27-Dec-22 13:16:42

Andrew has never been connected to a Pedophile or Paedophilia as this relates to a preference to prepubescent child or children, ie. Children under the age of 13. 17 is not prepubescent. As for Saville. Like many of us I doubt that Charles had any idea what this man was really like, it was well hidden by all, probably because he raised so much money for charity. To try and take Charles to task over a man who died 11/12 years ago is clearly absurd.

Smileless2012 Tue 27-Dec-22 12:26:33

As long as they're not trashing the RF then no, I "don't give a tinker's cuss" Questingvole

Questingvole Tue 27-Dec-22 12:23:32

Is there anybody left who actually gives a tinker's cuss about what the Sussexes do?

nanna8 Fri 16-Dec-22 07:12:42

It is headline news here again today and more and more mentions of a future republic. Also some commentators saying Harry has serious mental problems. Just when I thought it was all over,too. I must say the washing of dirty linen in public doesn’t do their image much good.

WellsRose Tue 13-Dec-22 12:46:49

Forsythia

We may on the 15th when all will be revealed….

Wow would happen if thatch come out? Surely Charles would have to abdicate?

Forsythia Tue 13-Dec-22 12:43:30

We may on the 15th when all will be revealed….

MissAdventure Tue 13-Dec-22 11:51:12

He said there were plenty of others, too.
I don't suppose we'll ever know for sure.

WellsRose Tue 13-Dec-22 11:45:33

MissAdventure

Good old John. smile

Yes unfortunately the press painted him as nothing but a yob so no one took him seriously.

MissAdventure Tue 13-Dec-22 11:41:04

Good old John. smile