Gransnet forums

Chat

An odious woman!

(134 Posts)
Greatnan Fri 05-Jul-13 02:25:00

www.youtube.com/watch?v=edZjdgU0asM

You will see links to her other appearances - she thinks women are jealous of her success, when they probably just don't like her!

baubles Thu 25-Jul-13 12:21:51

I don't usually get an opportunity to watch day time tv as I'm at work, however I followed the link out of curiosity. The program on which this interview featured is a perfectly pleasant magazine type show, not a 'nasty, shock horror, look at these vile creatures' type of program at all.

I found the link interesting, she is indeed an odious woman.

Greatnan Wed 31-Jul-13 10:33:13

I see some people used my absence on holiday to have a go at me - they don't give up, do they? grin

soop Fri 02-Aug-13 17:01:05

Greatnan you'd be horrified if jings had a total personality transplant. wink

Galen Fri 02-Aug-13 18:00:19

I think I'd faint with shock!

Faye Sat 03-Aug-13 01:33:51

Odious woman was just now on Australian morning television talking about tattoos, the commentators were getting irate. One asked Odious where she draws the line, was it fake hair, fake tans or acrylic nails. Odious looked a bit surprised as she sat there with her fake hair (colour), fake tan and acrylic nails. grin

whenim64 Sat 03-Aug-13 09:47:53

I think she's bright enough to know she isn't consistent in what she says compared with what does. She's realised that sacrificing her integrity in this way can make her loads of money! She must be laughing all the way to the bank!

soop Sat 03-Aug-13 11:32:30

grin Galen

granjura Sat 03-Aug-13 11:41:59

They can only 'sell' this rubbish if we buy it, if we watch- just the same as the gutter press. If you watch - then you become part of the problem. Just switch 'it' (them off) and they will go away. Sorted!

I have no idea who some of those people are mentioned in some threads !? Switch it off for goodness sake!