Chat

Women's urinal - eek!

(66 Posts)
Chestnut Sat 05-Jun-21 18:48:59

Well would you use this?
Here are the details:
Women's Urinal

nadateturbe Sun 06-Jun-21 23:48:46

I have those dreams too - where everyone can see me on a loo in the street! And I hate those French toilets (dropped my specs down one!)
I like privacy. I'm not one of those ladies who chat to others while peeing. Maybe young ones will like them. But a definite NO from me.

nadateturbe Sun 06-Jun-21 23:56:46

I must say some of the comments have been very amusing.

nanna8 Mon 07-Jun-21 02:23:37

Looks like a bidet. In those toilets that are filthy, very rare these days, I would never sit down because I didn’t want to ‘catch’ anything. My old mum used to tell me you could get VD! Old habits stick.

grandtanteJE65 Tue 08-Jun-21 14:02:25

I must be thick, but how on earth do you use it?

I think I prefer my she-wee and a convenient bush!

JaneJudge Wed 09-Jun-21 20:31:43

I blame this thread as I had an AWFUL toilet dream last night where i had to take a bath in hospital and I had to walk past an ill boy on the toilet to run the bath and when I got up he was flushing to blocked toilet and I am PRETTY SURE I woke myself up heaving!!

MawBe Wed 09-Jun-21 20:35:12

This is in fact very like my recurring “toilet” dream - that I find one but it’s just about public so I go looking for another and another. Fortunately up till now I have woken up before it’s too late!

GrannyGravy13 Wed 09-Jun-21 20:39:05

Reassuring to know that it’s just not me that has toilet dreams they are dirty, have no door, have glass door, no toilet paper, I could go on…

Elegran Wed 09-Jun-21 21:22:06

Re the meanings of toilet dreams - Probably the most common meaning is that you are still three-quarters asleep but you really need to wake up, get out of bed and go and have a pee. Your subconscious mind knows that, and is trying to get a message through to your conscious brain, before it is too late.

Grannynannywanny Wed 09-Jun-21 22:44:06

My dear old dad was the master of corny jokes and caught his GP with this one aged 90 when questioned about his waterworks.

He said I can last all night then I pee like clockwork at 6.30am on the dot every morning. His GP said for a 90 year old that’s good.

My dad said it would be but unfortunately I don’t wake till 8am!

JaneJudge Thu 10-Jun-21 07:47:29

grin grin V good!

nadateturbe Thu 10-Jun-21 16:50:37

grannynannywanny ?

Woodmouse Thu 10-Jun-21 17:00:09

Yes, I would definitely use it. I used to do off shore yacht racing with all male crews. It got used to peeing without privacy - into a bucket!

Woodmouse Thu 10-Jun-21 17:01:07

I meant "I" got used....

nadateturbe Sun 13-Jun-21 14:43:15

Woodmouse

Yes, I would definitely use it. I used to do off shore yacht racing with all male crews. It got used to peeing without privacy - into a bucket!

Gosh! I couldn't even pee in front of my husband.

3nanny6 Sun 13-Jun-21 15:16:01

Yes if I was desperate for a wee I would use it much more preferable than a pair of wet undies because I couldn't wait any longer.