Gransnet forums

Pictures

Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max).

Cobham meet up photo

(10 Posts)
Grannyknot Fri 08-May-15 16:23:25

Hi all here we go.

granjura Fri 08-May-15 17:20:32

Great photo. Nice shop isn't it.

How kind. Yes I will tell you when I am next over- as GCs are at school all day, and it is so easy to get to the Medicine Garden.

I shall be missing another GN meeting later this month, in Leicester- but hopefully will manage to organise another when I am next over.

Purpledaffodil Fri 08-May-15 23:32:51

What a fabulous bunch and not a beige cardi to be seen grin

numberplease Tue 27-Oct-15 01:05:12

Who`s who please?

MariClaire Tue 27-Oct-15 06:56:28

Beautiful grans, all! Looks like you are having a good time (and I love your sweaters, too) smile

Grannyknot Tue 27-Oct-15 07:08:31

L-R: Grannyknot, Purpledaffodil, Greenfinch, Joybloggs, Sheena, emc2.

I couldn't understand why I hadn't listed the names here, but then remembered that this was before you could upload pics on every thread, so I had put the photo on the 'Pictures" thread and put the link with the names on the thread where we had arranged to meet up confused.

It was a lovely occasion in a beautiful spot.

Greenfinch Tue 27-Oct-15 07:56:43

Thanks for the reminder of the day grannyknot. It seems a long time ago now and you are right some of our friends have been strangely quiet lately.

Purpledaffodil Tue 27-Oct-15 09:49:43

We were a colourful bunch weren't we MariClaire? It was such a great place to meetup too. Thanks for the reminder Grannyknot.

alchemillamollis Tue 27-Oct-15 11:56:57

I was so sorry not to be able to join you all, due to a crisis with ds! It does sound a fabulous place to meet up, and I will definitely make sure I come to any future meet-ups in the area. What a gorgeous lot you are! Anyone would want to meet you. smile

numberplease Tue 27-Oct-15 17:22:03

Thank you for the identification.