Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

NOW CLOSED Fancy a day trip to Cadbury World? Find out more here!

(13 Posts)
KatieBGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 30-Jan-13 13:31:34

You may have seen another thread around the site asking for testers to try the new Cadbury Spoon n Egg kids Easter treat, well have we got an EGG-tra special treat for you! grin We're also looking for 3 lucky Gransnetters plus up to 2 DGCs to attend an exclusive trip to Cadbury World.

The event will take place throughout the day on Saturday 16th February at Cadbury World, Birmingham. Cadbury will cover travel expenses (up to a total of £100 per family) to and from the day.

The day will include a range of exciting activities including a full tour of the Cadbury World factory, a private party room with Joyville hosts, egg n spoon races and Easter Egg hunts. After the event you'll be asked to share your feedback from the day on a thread on Gransnet

We'd also like those of you who are selected to attend to make video diaries of your day which will then be edited and feature on Cadbury's pages on Mumsnet, YouTube and possibly elsewhere. Please only apply if you're happy to take video footage of the day (you'll need to have a smart phone to do this).

Everyone who attends the day will be given an EGG-clusive goodie bag to take home to hide from share with the rest of the family.
Also, everyone who sends in their video of the day and adds their feedback to the thread will receive a £20 John Lewis voucher as a thank you!

So if you have at least one grandchild aged 5-11 years, and are free to attend Cadbury World on Saturday 16th February, please sign up here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Y9YYFC6

Attendance is by invitation only - we'll be in touch with further details if you are selected.

Thanks and good luck!

Katie @ GNHQ

glassortwo Wed 30-Jan-13 13:38:14

Oh no its on DGS birthday party. sad

baubles Wed 30-Jan-13 14:37:06

Sounds fab (love chocolate mmm) but I don't qualify more's the pity envy

Granny23 Wed 30-Jan-13 17:00:04

Why not baubles Grandchildren not old enough? I'll lend you 2 of mine who would be more than happy to call you Granny for the day for a chance to visit Cadbury World and share the goodie bags with you. smile

baubles Wed 30-Jan-13 17:02:16

You're on G23 grin

tiggercat Wed 30-Jan-13 17:19:55

My Grandchildren are all adults now, who, as children, were taken to Cadbury World more than once by us.

One place we have to to go when our Daughter is over from the USA is Cadbury World. She did her degree in Birmingham and used to go regularly. We would meet up there.

I have a Great Granddaughter - would she count (we have 5 generations alive in our family how about all of us going as we are all Cadbury addicts)

jennycockerspaniel Wed 30-Jan-13 23:59:35

I would love to go but my GDC are 6 and 7 could I choose if i won I don't think so

jennycockerspaniel Thu 31-Jan-13 00:01:01

I would love to go but my GC are 6and7 but if I won how could I choose I think not

jennycockerspaniel Thu 31-Jan-13 00:02:36

I would love to go but but my GC are 6 and 7 How could i choose if i won I couldnt

jennycockerspaniel Thu 31-Jan-13 00:07:35

OOps I have gone wrong how do I delete

Anne58 Thu 31-Jan-13 00:22:48

There you are HQ, another person who would like an edit/delete function!

jennycockerspaniel Thu 31-Jan-13 00:28:33

thankyou I didnt realise post had been added already I am new

glammanana Thu 31-Jan-13 09:39:23

jenny you are not the first and certainly won't be the last,and the competition is for 2 DGCs you know so you qualify I'm sure ? Welcome to GN by the way nice to see you. glamma x