Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

estee lauder night repair

(13 Posts)
fluffy Mon 25-Feb-13 21:45:49

Is anyone else testing the estee lauder night repair? I'm not sure about it - have been using it for a week and it feels a bit 'taught' when put it on - I suppose because its a serum not a cream. Will see how it goes.....

Grannyeggs Mon 25-Feb-13 21:50:13

I love it, I may be imagining it, but I think it makes a difference.

Galen Mon 25-Feb-13 22:46:52

No! sad ! Wasn't selected!
Obviously not wrinkly enoughgrin

maxdrans Mon 25-Feb-13 23:30:26

to be honest l do not know if l. am using it properly l put the thee dots under the eye then I assume l pat it around the. under and upper eye is this correct?

KatieBGransnet (GNHQ) Tue 26-Feb-13 10:51:46

Hello - I've just posted a response on how to apply the serum from Estée Lauder here. Hope that helps!

janthea Tue 26-Feb-13 12:43:36

I started using it at the weekend and it feels really good on my skin. Fingers crossed it makes a difference. I'm vain and shallow!! grin

glassortwo Tue 26-Feb-13 12:47:22

galen me neither we must be wrinkle free grin grin

Notso Tue 26-Feb-13 12:54:22

I didn't get it either...they probably though I needed polyfilla grin

Movedalot Tue 26-Feb-13 13:04:19

Are you all saying I'm wrinkly? Don't mince your words then grin

I quite like it.

Ana Tue 26-Feb-13 13:14:38

What, being wrinkly? confused

Movedalot Tue 26-Feb-13 13:39:36

No Ana the serum!!!!!!!!!!!!! And no, I don't like them all saying I'm wrinkly either. I may be forced to go and comfort eat to make myself feel better sad

fluffy Wed 27-Feb-13 19:11:56

I haven't got that many wrinkles anyway but quite a few 'smile' lines! I'm not sure it's doing anything - I'm sure I noticed another wrinkle that wasn't there the other day - oo er not good!

fluffy Wed 27-Feb-13 19:27:46

Oo that last post of mine sounded a but off - sorry - and just seen you need to use cream too! That's where I'm going wrong! Will carry on - yes nice to get the general night repair too! Watch this space!