Done. Voted out. Everything said about what will happen if we leave is speculation but I know what it is like to be in it and I don't like it. The question about voting to stay in the EU in 1975 is incorrect as I voted to stay in the European Economic Community which was about trade.
Gransnet forums
Product tests and surveys
Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »


