Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

UK GNer with older relative who has spent time in hospital in last 12 months? Chance to win £250 NOW CLOSED

(9 Posts)
AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 24-Apr-17 10:56:04

Winner is Helensbutterfly

cookiemonster66 Tue 07-Mar-17 10:22:28

All done, when is the draw?

sophie56 Tue 21-Feb-17 18:59:13

All done. My mum had an operation and short stay and they were all superb but I know how fortunate we were.

MiniMouse Thu 16-Feb-17 19:08:14

GNHQ When I clicked on the survey I noticed that it also covers close friends as well as relatives, but you haven't stated that in your OP!

margrete Fri 10-Feb-17 14:03:43

I was in hospital for 3 days end of Sept, revision of hip replacement. I'm 81.

DH has also been in hospital (now 82) and he's now in hospital again, in the Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, having had some very advanced state-of-the-art surgery designed to reconstruct - not revise - his knee.

Can I speak for both of us?

CleopatraSoup Fri 10-Feb-17 10:21:11

done

dessa Wed 08-Feb-17 15:13:00

Thank you, done

annsixty Mon 06-Feb-17 16:04:33

How old is older?
I was in hospital last August aged 79. Do I have to get my 51year old D to complete the survey or am I considered not old enough to answer for myself?

AnnGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 06-Feb-17 11:16:03

We're looking for UK Gransnetters, who might recently have had an older relative (such as a parent, in-law, sibling, partner or spouse) spend time in hospital in the last 12 months, to complete a short survey about the care they received.

This Gransnet survey on the care of older people in hospitals is being conducted with the Parliamentary and Health Service Ombudsman.

This survey is focused on the care received by older people in hospital, and how well hospital staff respond to any concerns raised.

Everyone who completes the survey and adds their details at the end will be entered into a prize draw where one winner will win a £250 John Lewis voucher.

All data is confidential.

Here's the link: www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QRQW6N8

Thanks and good luck with the prize draw.

GNHQ