Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Cooling fans in bedroom

(1 Post)
lovebooks Sat 13-May-17 19:44:28

My very simple but effective and white-noise quiet fan has died, after six years of energetic service. I'm shopping arounf for a replacement, but doing my head in! The original fan was bought in John Lewis, but since its purchase my husband died, so doing this alone, and it's proving very difficult. It seems that remote control fans have led lights, which would be difficult to sleep with - even the mega-expensive Dysons have these. If you are as obsessive about having a cold bedroom as I am, please tell me what you find works. I go for soft white noise,
and no lights at all.