Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Test a soup maker or an iron.

(6 Posts)
vampirequeen Thu 01-Mar-18 20:57:18

Thanks for that Daddima. Like Chewbacca I've been a member for years and didn't know about this site.

ElaineI Thu 01-Mar-18 20:39:25

Great link Daddima! Just volunteered and took part in a survey!

hildajenniJ Thu 01-Mar-18 20:36:50

I wonder if I would qualify, being the wife of a Co-op employee. I think I'll ask DH before I take it ant further. Thanks for the link though.

Chewbacca Thu 01-Mar-18 18:53:38

Thanks for the heads up Daddima, I've signed up for that. Ive been a member of the Co Op for years but had no idea that they anything like product testing.

Marydoll Thu 01-Mar-18 18:29:04

Thanks for that, Daddima. I've just seen something else in the link that I'm interested in and having recently joined the Coop, I'll have a go. smile

Daddima Thu 01-Mar-18 18:16:42

Got this from Co-op;

theco-operativeemails.com/EADtcH2s9gbzm2BAjTAa94XbmGzI6CJBNai~V9G8tTP/WebView.aspx