Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Do you have a grandchild aged 0-18? Take our survey - £100 voucher to be won

(12 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 04-Jun-18 15:19:24

We’d like to know about your experience (as a grandparent) in providing regular childcare for your grandchildren.

This survey is open to all UK Gransnet users who have at least one grandchild aged 0-18.

Please note throughout the survey we refer to grandchildren but this also applies for a single grandchild. Please think about your grandchildren aged 0-18 only for this survey.

As a thank you, all respondents (who leave their details at the end) will be entered into a prize draw in which one GNer will win a £100 Amazon voucher.

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck

GNHQ

Standard Insight T&Cs apply

happysouls Tue 05-Jun-18 13:08:08

The survey says that if you don't look after grandchildren to skip a section of questions but then at the end will not submit unless some of those questions are answered. When I enter surveys like this I always think it is going to produce inaccurate results!

Neilspurgeon0 Tue 05-Jun-18 15:28:48

All completed

ElaineI Wed 06-Jun-18 22:47:58

This is stupid! Some questions are not applicable and yet must be answered!

Dannydog1 Sun 10-Jun-18 09:12:44

Completed survey but didn’t confirm at end that submitted successfully so no idea if it has!

NotSpaghetti Sun 10-Jun-18 09:39:56

I agree with happy souls. Certainly not the best constructed survey - and yes, it’s not even accurate for me!

Bathsheba Sat 16-Jun-18 22:11:08

I gave up. Even though there is an option to state that I only look after my GC on an ad-hoc basis, the survey continues as if there is an 'arrangement' which is regular. There isn't! It's ad-hoc! Waste of time.

hildajenniJ Sun 17-Jun-18 00:02:39

I gave up. The survey asked about holidays. I ticked the appropriate boxes, but it kept returning me to the question saying that this question requires an answer. It would not let me proceed.

toppers Thu 05-Jul-18 11:42:43

I too gave up !

jaclovesdogs Fri 06-Jul-18 22:14:42

Can’t find the survey.

Lilylaundry Tue 10-Jul-18 14:40:50

I finished it but heaven only knows if my answers made sense to anyone, even to me.

Not the best survey I have encountered although, to be fair, I don't complete many as they want to know the family income (?), if we live alone (?) if we are married (what's that got to do with the price of oranges) and many other questions not a bit relevant to that particular survey.

ninathenana Tue 10-Jul-18 18:02:34

jacklovesdogs
Tap where it says
"click here to complete the survey" in th OP.
I won't bother after reading the comments !