Gransnet forums

Product tests and surveys

Please note: This topic is for your comments and feedback on Product Tests and Surveys being run by Gransnet. It is not the place to post (or ask for) comments on other products or to post your own surveys. If you do this, your comments may be deleted. If you'd like to run your own product test or survey, please email [email protected]. If you are an entrepreneur or start-up and would like to ask for some feedback, please visit our media requests topic here

Gransnetter living in the UK? Take our survey - £100 voucher to be won

(14 Posts)
JustineBGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 27-Feb-20 13:51:34

We'd like to hear your thoughts on sex, relationships and dating. This survey is open to all UK Gransnetters.

Your response to this survey will be confidential and any data we share will be in aggregate (eg 10% of Gransnet users live in London) or a quote anonymously attributed to a 'survey respondent'.

All who complete the survey will be entered into a prize draw where 1 GNer will win a £100 voucher for the store of their choice (from a list).

Click here to complete the survey.

Thanks and good luck!

GNHQ

Insight Terms and Conditions apply

BlueBelle Fri 28-Feb-20 07:54:39

No thanks not for me Too much wanting to be known about private lives and private subjects in my opinion
Good luck anyone who enters

M0nica Fri 28-Feb-20 19:39:41

Got confused again, over the bedroom issue. It wasn't clear whether it applied to the home or included all nights, for example ending up in separate beds when on holiday or in my case nights alone when DH is away on business and sleeping in a hotel that might be thousands of miles away..

I do hope my constant critiques of GN surveys are helping them to design them better. This one was better thought through than most we have had recently.

Granny23 Sun 01-Mar-20 16:22:35

My problem is which box to tick as we are not divorced or legally separated but my DH now lives in a care home while I live at home alone (visiting him most days).

Also when they ask how many times you have had sex, are you supposed to count any kind of sexual activity or only full intercourse to orgasm?

gd Tue 03-Mar-20 20:18:52

I have completed the survey

Bobdoesit Wed 04-Mar-20 10:07:20

I completed it but I can't say I enjoyed it. Are all those questions really necessary? It didn't help when the website kept freezing.

Aepgirl Wed 04-Mar-20 10:18:02

I’m with you BlueBelle. I certainly wouldn’t share any of this information with anybody but my doctor.
To my ind this is not what a GransNet is for.

Hazeld Wed 04-Mar-20 11:48:29

I completed the survey although I did find a couple of the questions a little difficult to answer i.e. Do you share the same bed every night? Well, we start off that way but after a couple of hours I'm off to the spare bedroom for different reasons but wasn't able to put the answer I wanted to. But still it was quite interesting.

tinysidsmum Wed 04-Mar-20 12:44:01

done

Echame Wed 04-Mar-20 17:10:18

Well having a melon sized prolapse and having to rush to the loo at regular intervals throughout the night isn't exactly conducive to body ripping steamy nights of passion any more but still quite nice to cuddle up and drift off to sleep together.

TwiddleDee Tue 10-Mar-20 05:48:20

Completed, thanks for the chance to win x

chris8888 Tue 10-Mar-20 19:09:35

Completed

Chewbacca Wed 11-Mar-20 23:15:02

Completed

jules4157 Sat 14-Mar-20 05:12:29

Completed. Not that bad.