Gransnet forums

Relationships

Asperger's

(7 Posts)
fluttERBY123 Mon 23-Oct-17 19:54:42

Does anyone out there have an OH with high achieving Asperger's? If so please PM me, would be so grateful for some support, could be mutual. Can only come from someone in same situation.

dustyangel Tue 24-Oct-17 11:06:56

I didn't have time to answer this when I saw it last night fluttERBY123 and although my husband doesn't have Aspergers, I think that another member has mentioned that her DH has and she might see this today.
My late sister did have it. flowers

hildajenniJ Tue 24-Oct-17 11:33:54

PM sent.

Nelliemoser Tue 24-Oct-17 11:35:27

Yes me. FluttERBY123 Can I get back to in a private message in due course. Right now, I have just got my Christmas cake in the oven. I need to clean up and I have a few other things to get done today. Keep an eye on your in box.

loopyloo Sat 04-Nov-17 07:52:16

FlutterErBY,
Yes if you look on line there is quite a lot of advice. I feel much better now I realise this is the situation and that it's not my fault he spends all his time and attention on his job.
Also that I need to look after myself and have my own life. I had done this anyway but having it recognised has been a great relief.

Thirdinline Sun 05-Nov-17 20:14:43

I can’t pm you from my phone, but will access my laptop later in order to do so.

Jane10 Sun 05-Nov-17 20:43:26

There was a thread on this recently. Check it out?