Divorce at 66 - I'm scared to be alone
The most shocking proposition you've ever received? - odd requests
Procrastination - what are you putting off?
The grandparent-grandchild relationship is the best, isn't it? Whether you see your grandchildren regularly or occasionally, no matter their age, it's a special bond that should be celebrated. We're a few months away from Grandparents Day, and we can't think of a better way to honour it - or any other day for that matter - than with a few words about the role you play in your grandchild's life. So here are our favourite grandparents' quotes - from the heartfelt to the hilarious...
1. "Grandchildren are one of the greatest gifts your heart will ever know."
2. "Grandparents aren't old...they've just been having fun longer."
3. "Happiness is laughing with your grandchild about something highly nonsensical."
4. "Nothing comes close to the joy I get when I make my grandchild smile."
5. "All grandchildren are smart and beautiful - and obviously take after their grandma."
6. "Grandparents fill the world with love."
7. "The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our heart."
8. "Because I'm such a good grandmother, I'm currently helping the little ones look for their chocolate...which I ate last night."
9. "My grandchildren believe I'm the oldest thing in the world. After a couple of hours with them, I believe it too."
10. "Bedtime: The perfect time for grandchildren to ask questions, request food, require additional trips to the loo."
11. "I used to think I was too old to fall in love...and then I became a grandmother."
12. "Behind every great parent is a grandparent who couldn't be prouder."
13. "The fastest way to locate your grandchildren? Turn off the WiFi - they'll appear like magic."
14. "A grandparent is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend."
15. "For every 'no' we say as parents, we get to say 'yes' as grandparents."
16. "I may not be rich or famous but I have priceless grandchildren."
17. "Grandchildren fill our homes with laughter and fill our hearts with love."
18. "I'm proud of many things in my life but nothing beats being a grandma."
19. "Silence is golden, unless you have grandchildren, then silence is suspicious."
20. "Being a grandparent is my happily ever after."
Not had enough of adorable quotes yet? Here are some which you can save and share with your family or on social media.
What's your favourite grandparent quote? Let us know on the forums.