Let her down - friend
I feel worse now - depression
7pm and the bra is off - comfort
Chicken with green peppercorns and sun dried tomatoes recipe from grunnyb
Ingredients6 chicken breasts, skinned
1 packet sun dried tomatoes
1 tbsp crushed green peppercorns
28g (1oz) butter
1 tbsp oil
1/4 litre (1/2 pint) chicken stock
1/4 litre (1/2 pint) dry white wine
12 tbsp (6fl oz) double cream
110g (4oz) mozzarella cheese, grated
Handy HintThe dish can be pre prepared, and cooked later. This looks and tastes like you have slaved for hours! The dish can be frozen, just don't add the cream.
Method1. Heat oil and butter in a heavy based frying pan. Fry chicken breasts to seal them, remove from pan and place in an ovenproof dish.
2. Add shallots, peppercorns and tomatoes to the pan and fry until shallots are soft.
3. Add stock and wine and bring to the boil. Turn the heat down and simmer for 8 mins, (the liquid should be reduced by half).
4. Add the cream and heat through.
5. Pour the sauce over the chicken then cover with mozzarella.
6. Heat oven to 190C then cook dish for 40 mins.