Cheesy chicken and cauliflower bake recipe from emmav6
1 chicken breast
2 rashers of bacon
200g creme fraiche
Handful chopped chives
Salt & pepper to season
Method1. Pre-heat oven to 200C.
2. Cook pasta for 6 minutes & add cauliflower florets for another 5 minutes. Drain.
3. Meanwhile fry sliced onion over medium heat for 5 minutes until softens.
4. Add chicken cut into bite sized pieces & chopped bacon and fry for a further 5-10 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
5. Add the pasta & cauliflower as well as the creme fraiche, chives & 75g of the cheese, heat until cheese melts.
6. Season with salt & pepper & transfer to overproof dish, sprinkle remainder of cheese on top & pop into the oven for 10-15 minutes until all the cheese has browned. Serve with plenty of salad