Silent treatment - son
Caught in the act - neighbours
How to say it - 'no'
Rosy baked chicken recipe from chumbelina
Ingredients4 skinless chicken breasts
Small tin pineapple chunks in juice
12 small sliced mushrooms
4 tablespoons tomato sauce
2 level tsp dried mustard
55g (2oz) margarine or butter
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp Worcester sauce
1 tsp vinegar
1 level dstsp cornflour
Handy HintServe with preferred veg, and new potatoes, or tiny roast potatoes, I promise you this is a really delicious dish to enjoy! Serves 4
Method1. Preheat oven to 190C/Gas 5 and pop chicken breasts into oven proof dish with lid.
2. Drain pineapple, reserving syrup in bowl.
3. Place marg/butter in a dish and beat til creamy.
4. Stir in flour, tomato sauce, dry mustard, salt, Worcester sauce, and vinegar, plus half of chopped pineapple, and sliced mushrooms
5. Spread mixture evenly over chicken breasts. Add remaining pineapple on top.
6. Cover with lid (or foil will do) and leave in fridge til ready to cook (can be made same day in advance of a dinner party)
7. Remove lid (or foil) and place on middle shelf of oven and bake for 1 hour 10 minutes, check during cooking that sauce is not drying out, if necessary add lid or foil to cover lightly.