Misguided charlatans? - mediums
Sneaking away - goodbyes
Not going out - ageing
Feta and refried bean tacos recipe from proudnana
Ingredients1 can kidney beans
1/2 a savoy cabbage (cut into ribbons with bitter stalk removed)
2tbsp olive oil
Little gem lettuce (shredded)
Handful fresh coriander (chopped)
Chill (sliced finely) (optional)
A few cherry tomatoes (optional)
Handy HintEasy to make for more people, just multiply quantities. To make it lower in calories, just remove feta.
Method1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Empty kidney beans, with some of liquid in can into a frying pan and heat on medium while smashing up a bit with wooden spoon, so they become a bit mushy
3. Put a few taco shells in the oven - I do 2 or 3 per person.
4. When liquid has evaporated a bit, add olive oil, cabbage and spices (and chilli if using).
5. Keep mushing everything together on the heat for about 5-10 minutes.
6. Squeeze juice of half a lime into the bean mixture and cook for a further minute.
7. Remove beans from heat and remove taco shells from oven.
8. Fill taco shells with beans and top with crumbled feta lettuce, coriander and cherry tomatoes. Squeeze remaining half lime over top.
Please login first.