Let her down - friend
I feel worse now - depression
7pm and the bra is off - comfort
Paprika chicken with butter beans recipe from hummingbird
Ingredients1 medium free range chicken
1 Red onion
1 Butternut squash (add sweet potato if you fancy)
1 pack cherry tomatoes
1 tin butter beans
Salt and pepper to taste
Handy HintUse ordinary paprika if you can't get smoked.
Method1. First, spatchcock the chicken and rub all over with the smoked paprika mixed with a little olive oil. Leave in the fridge for a couple of hours or overnight.
2. Chop the onion, sweet potato if using, and squash, and lay in the bottom of a roasting dish.
3. Place the chicken on top, and roast at 180C until the chicken is cooked.
4. Add the cherry tomatoes, butter beans and seasoning, and mix into the pan juices.
5. Pop the dish back into the oven for ten minutes, until the tomatoes are beginning to burst.
6. Mash the beans and tomatoes lightly into the pan juices and serve with a nice crispy salad and crusty bread.