You bloody fool - pregnancy reactions
Awful and boring - national anthem
Life's too short - houseproud
Salmon stir fry recipe from Aka
Ingredients1 tbsp light olive oil
1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1" fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 red chilli, finely chopped
2-3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 pak choi, thinly sliced
1 packet of fresh egg noodles (about 200-250g), washed and slightly damp
2 skinless salmon steaks, cut into bite sized chunks
2 good handfuls of fresh baby leaf spinach
Fresh ground black pepper
Handy HintIf you prepare the ingredients beforehand you can rustle up this dish in a few minutes.
Method1. Heat oils in large frying pan or wok.
2. Add chilli, garlic and ginger and fry quickly for 1 minute.
3. Add pak choi and stir fry all ingredients for a further 3 minutes
4. Add salmon chunks and continue stir frying for 2-3 more minutes.
5. Add egg noodles, continue frying and add soy sauce and fresh ground black pepper to taste.
6. Add spinach and wilt.
7. If needed add more soy sauce and pepper. Serve.
Please login first.