Spinach and ricotta cannelloni recipe from trisher
Ingredients1 carton ricotta cheese
6-8 pieces frozen spinach
1 carton tomatoes with garlic
113g (4oz) grated cheese
2tbsp plain yoghurt
Handy HintYou can increase/decrease quantities depending on number you are feeding or how hungry you are.
Method1. Put frozen spinach in bowl and microwave for two to four minutes depending on amount/microwave. Allow to cool.
2. Mix ricotta and spinach together.
3. Add black pepper and grated nutmeg to taste.
4. Fill cannelloni with mixture.
5. Place in ovenproof dish and pour over tomatoes.
6. Cook at 180°C for 15 minutes.
7. Mix yoghurt and grated cheese.
8. Remove from oven and cover with mixture.
9. Cook until bubbling and top is browning.