Stepdaughter - rude and nosy
New gran - can I be involved?
Family conflict - what to do?
Warm and wintry squash salad recipe from Elnan
Ingredients1 small butternut squash
1 large head of broccoli
Handful pine nuts
100g goat's cheese (optional)
Few handfuls of baby leaves (spinach or any leaves)
100g cooked quinoa or cous cous
Oil and lemon juice to dress
Salt and black pepper to season
Method- Cut the broccoli into florets and steam lightly
- Cube the butternut squash and steam or roast
- Cook cous cous/quinoa according to pack
- Place broccoli and squash in large serving bowl once cooked.
- Crumble over goat's cheese (if using) and sprinkle on pine nuts
- Add leaves then season, dress, toss and enjoy.
Please login first.