Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(16 Posts)
harrigran Mon 27-Apr-15 10:43:04

Good morning, another sunny day but suspect it is cool out.

NanaDenise Mon 27-Apr-15 09:58:00

It was bright and frosty this morning in the Surrey Hills. Went out with the dog, but then he came home by himself when he met too many other dogs (5 and all friendly) after ten minutes.

pompa Mon 27-Apr-15 09:43:14

Off to Maldon ( must get brain & fingers working together)

pompa Mon 27-Apr-15 09:27:21

Lovely day in Tiptree this morning, Of too Maldon, then Heybridge Basin for lunch.

annodomini Mon 27-Apr-15 09:14:22

Good morning and a happy birthday to you, daffydil. It's blue sky all the way here in Cheshire but a bit chilly when I popped my head out of the door and brought it back in again promptly.

daffydil Mon 27-Apr-15 09:11:03

Good morning everyone.
Lovely in this part of Essex too though there was frost when I looked out of the window at 6 o'clock. It is my birthday today - DS and DD2 are both on holiday so we will have get together at the weekend but DD1 will ring from Cumbria and DGS is coming for a meal this evening.
Enjoy your day. sunshine

annsixty Mon 27-Apr-15 09:01:49

Good morning all.
Very sunny, beautiful sky but frost on the sheltered spots of the lawn.
Must walk to the shops today if my knees and hip co-operate.

Grannybug Mon 27-Apr-15 08:58:09

Good morning all. Lovely sunny start to the day in East Northants and hoping it warms up enough to enjoy sitting outside for a while. Hope you all enjoy Monday.

nannotgran Mon 27-Apr-15 08:47:53

North essex weather this morning is very sunny very cold and very windy

Brendawymms Mon 27-Apr-15 08:29:52

Good morning everyone. Very rough sea. Force 8 gale on way to Cartagina Spain. This time next week holiday will be over and mountains of washing needing doing.

ginny Mon 27-Apr-15 08:24:40

Good Morning. Sunny but chilly here in N. Bucks at the moment.

Washing and ironing to do today. I am also going to Zumba gold class. First time back since I had my knee replacement so hope it goes well.

PRINTMISS Mon 27-Apr-15 08:10:31

Good morning all, lovely morning here too, perhaps Pittcity the weather is awful at the weekends so that you can snuggle up again and fine on Mondays to encourage you to get up and go? Although when I was at work, I would have preferred the fine weather at the weekend. Just looked at the calendar and not a lot on this week, so will get cracking with some spring cleaning - well, that's the plan! Enjoy your days.

ninathenana Mon 27-Apr-15 07:48:22

Morning all.

Bright and sunny in N Kent I haven't ventured outside so don't know about the temperature.

Pittcity Mon 27-Apr-15 07:38:31

Sunny and chilly morning here in Colchester. How does the weather know to be rotten at the weekend and to cheer up on Monday morning?

NfkDumpling Mon 27-Apr-15 07:17:09

Morning All

A wonderful sunny morning it is too. It's lovely to be able to sit in the conservatory at seven in the morning, sipping coffee and eating toast - with the windows open! The birdies are all in fine voice - especially the thrush in the walnut tree. My snail eating friend.

Have a happy Monday Everybody. sunshine

12Michael Mon 27-Apr-15 06:40:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its bright and sunny here in Brackley this morning.
Mick