Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Friday

(18 Posts)
Lona Fri 09-Oct-15 12:31:31

Thanks all, but it's nothing serious, just an arthroscopy on my knee next Wednesday. I think I'll live! smile

SloeGinny Fri 09-Oct-15 11:55:10

A bright and beautiful morning in the Tees Valley.

I've had a hair appointment this morning, so am now feeling glam! ??

Hope your appointment goes well Lona, enjoy the party.

kittylester Fri 09-Oct-15 09:54:04

I had missed that too Lona. Hope all goes well. flowers And enjoy the Peking Duck!

annsixty Fri 09-Oct-15 09:26:15

I hope your appt goes well Lona but I will blush and say I have missed that you need surgery which I hope also is successful.
Have a lovely b'day tea.

annodomini Fri 09-Oct-15 09:25:40

Good morning all. As ann and Lona have both said, it's a lovely morning here. I must be a later riser than they are. sunshine

Lona Fri 09-Oct-15 09:18:21

Good morning all!
sunshine today for us!
It's my pre op appointment this afternoon, followed by a birthday tea for my dgd3, who is 4. She doesn't care for cake much but has requested Peking duck with a candle in it!
grin

ginny Fri 09-Oct-15 09:05:47

Blue skies here in N. Bucks.

Already been out to collect DD3s dogs who are staying with us for the w/end while she and SIL are in the Lake District.

Odd jobs, walking the dogs and some sewing today.

annsixty Fri 09-Oct-15 09:03:52

Good morning all and it's a beautiful day in Stockport.

Some shopping today and a visit to a Garden centre with a friend this afternoon.DH is ok for an hour but our son is coming to do a few jobs anyway so he will be fine.

Nelliemoser Fri 09-Oct-15 08:16:42

Good morning from a bright and sunny Cheshire.

NfkDumpling Fri 09-Oct-15 08:16:26

Morning All

A wonderful bright sunny day here. Off to art class this morning. Mixed media. Could be messy!

Have a lovely day Everyone. A beautiful day to feel better Nankate, it lifts the spirits. sunshine

nannotgran Fri 09-Oct-15 08:06:13

Yet another nice morning in north essex
Off out again today to Thaxted . Enjoy your day

ninathenana Fri 09-Oct-15 07:59:26

Morning all.
Low lying mist over the marshes and so f hazy sunshine but it looks promising.
Yesterday was a lovely day in N Kent. I'm still wearing T-shirts grin
Car in for MOT today

hildajenniJ Fri 09-Oct-15 07:46:57

Good morning everyone.
Lovely sunrise this morning. Broken cloud, looks like it will be a good day. Chilly though, I got my gloves out and needed them! Car said 4•5°c on the way home. No plans, just whatever I feel like doing.
Have a lovely day all.

whitewave Fri 09-Oct-15 07:32:54

Morning all.

Chilly and clear on South Downs. No wind.
Made Mary Berry chutney yesterday. That should have an 's on the end but phone won't do it!!!!
Chutney seems OK needs a month or so to mature. But still think I prefer Dehlias.
Bit of gardening today.

kittylester Fri 09-Oct-15 07:18:40

Good morning all!

It looks a bit cloudy in North Leicestershirebut I can only see through the bit of window at the bottom of the blind. Today I have a trip to the butcher and a stint on the second hand book stall at the library to look forward to!

Enjoy your days everyone!

loopylou Fri 09-Oct-15 07:03:10

Good morning everyone
Misty start here in Wiltshire but beautiful view of the moon a Venus, so bright.

Not a welcome visitor NanKate.... it does knock you for six, doesn't it?

Off to the blasted dentist again today, he's earned a fortune out of me over the past couple of years sad

Have a lovely day everyone sunshine

NanKate Fri 09-Oct-15 06:55:33

Good morning Mick and All.

Lovely day in prospect here in Buckinghamshire.

First day I have felt almost normal after a relative came to stay and gave me gastroenteritis. I know far too much information at this time of day. grin

12Michael Fri 09-Oct-15 06:44:19

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another dry but cold start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick