Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Saturday

(12 Posts)
grannylyn65 Sat 10-Oct-15 09:01:32

weather, fat fingers!

hildajenniJ Sat 10-Oct-15 08:09:20

Good morning everyone.
Happy Anniversary kitty. I left work at 07:00 and the morning was cold and fine with broken cloud. When I got home it was foggy! What a change in 17 miles. I suppose it's because I live very near to where two rivers meet. Just the usual housework and pottering for me today.
Have a lovely day all.

NfkDumpling Sat 10-Oct-15 08:05:59

Morning All

Blue sky with white fluffy clouds here this morning, it looks as if it may develop into a nice day.

House cleaning this morning now everything is more or less back where it should be.

Happy Anniversary Kitty, hope you have a lovely day. wine

Nelliemoser Sat 10-Oct-15 08:02:11

Good morning all. It looks as if it will be bright again to day but by heck its getting colder and the nights seem to be drawing in quite rapidly.

nannotgran Sat 10-Oct-15 07:53:10

Morning from north essex blooming cold here but it looks like it will brighten up later
Off to Ipswich this morning with my 15yr oldGD we have such a laugh when we get together . I'm so lucky at 80 going on 40 ha ha

Lona Sat 10-Oct-15 07:50:16

Morning all, and congratulations kitty and Mr Kitty! flowers
Feeling tired but happy today after a lovely family birthday tea with dgd3, ds,dil (soon to be ex), dd, and dgds 2&3. We played games and there was much hilarity, which is a pleasant change for us all! Nuff said!

smile

ninathenana Sat 10-Oct-15 07:43:05

Morning all.
Hazy sunshine in N Kent, still quiet mild for the time of year.

Happy anniversary Kitty wineflowerscupcake

kittylester Sat 10-Oct-15 07:40:36

Good morning all!

Thank you NanKate.

It's a cloudy start in North Leicestershire but I hope it brightens up later so I can do some gardening.

I have my usual trip into the village this morning and DH is taking DGD out for lunch to celebrate her birthday a couple of weeks ago. He has ordered a special birthday nutella pizza for her at the restaurant! [yuckemoticon]

After all that excitement we are having a take away curry in front of Strictly rather than going out!

NanKate Sat 10-Oct-15 07:20:50

Morning Mick and All.

Got up at 5.45 am to watch Nadal and Fognini in the semi finals at the China Open. I'll be done in later but have no one to blame but myself.

If Kitty comes on here today Happy 45th to you and Hubby today. flowers

whitewave Sat 10-Oct-15 06:59:58

Good morning everyone.
Fine and chilly on the South Downs.
Bit of housework today and washing.

Gagagran Sat 10-Oct-15 06:55:47

Morning Mick and everyone

I think they are all having a lie in this morning Mick. It's a bit dark yet to pull the curtains so I don't know what the weather is like but it has certainly chilled down!

Happy days everbody! sunshine

12Michael Sat 10-Oct-15 06:50:39

Good Morning Everyone,
Its looking cloudy this morning here in Brackley this morning, looks changeable.
Mick