Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(13 Posts)
Gagagran Wed 28-Sep-16 09:23:42

Morning everyone!

The sun is shining and the sky is blue - lovely day here in SE Hampshire.

I'm going to a Macmillan Coffee Morning later at the home of a dear friend who died of cancer in February this year. It all started the year previously from a mole on her foot which turned out to be malignant melanoma and which spread and killed her.

The coffee morning is in her memory.sad

harrigran Wed 28-Sep-16 09:22:25

Good morning, it is a beautiful sunny morning here in the north east. No plans for today as DH is under the weather, started after his flu jab.

annsixty Wed 28-Sep-16 08:43:18

Good morning all.
A gloomy start in Stockport. Must go out for flowers to take to a neighbour who has a birthday but so tired it will be an effort.

Pittcity Wed 28-Sep-16 08:20:12

Good morning from sunny Colchester. Another lovely day here. Still reaching 20 plus during the day, so still no cardigan let alone heating!
It's Wednesday so it's ladies coffee morning in town. Quite a few local gransnetters come along for a good old natter.

grannypiper Wed 28-Sep-16 08:16:21

Morning world, sun is shining here in my little corner of carrick, S.Scotland but not for long as i am off to the dentist(sad)and whilst i am on the subject why o why after the dentist has inflicted pain on us TWICE once when they are in our mouths and then when we are paying do we say THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is crazy

hildajenniJ Wed 28-Sep-16 08:14:41

Good morning everyone.
It began fairly bright in Tynedale, but now the clouds are rolling in. I have a man coming this morning about resurfacing our drive. It's very steep and is shared by two houses. The postman won't drive up, it's too potholed. I dread to think what it will cost, next door might chip in though.
Have a good day everyone.

ninathenana Wed 28-Sep-16 08:08:41

Morning all.
A bright morning in N Kent. Just a thin layer of cloud. I shall be researching a new TV for the lounge today as ours is knackered. We're currently squinting at the tidily thing from the spare bedroom

thatbags Wed 28-Sep-16 07:49:05

Morning all! A brighter morning than yesterday today: sunshine on clouds even. Third coat of paint on my experimental terracotta kitchen wall and then maybe chunter round the loch for more paint, having decided that the colour's fine for the short ends of the room.

Went yesterday to see Minibags's school rendition of the musical Grease. Dead good. Some amazingly good singers.

Greyduster Wed 28-Sep-16 07:46:58

Good morning, Michael and all GNs. A bright sunny start in South Yorkshire this morning. We have a friend coming to lunch today - lasagne, salad and chocolate banana brownie and ice cream. Haven't seen her for a while so it will be good to catch up! Have a good day whatever you are doing.

millymouge Wed 28-Sep-16 07:22:32

Good morning everyone
Another beautiful autumn day here in Essex. Sorting out the garden today and giving the grass a trim.
Enjoy your day

nannotgran Wed 28-Sep-16 07:11:33

And its a lovely sunny morning in north essex
More gardening today getting it ready for the winter
Enjoy your day

kittylester Wed 28-Sep-16 07:06:18

Good morning Mick, morning all.

The sky here in North Leicestershire is fabulous with beautiful pink/peach/apricot streaks. Today is school run day but before that I am going to look round a friend's new house.

12Michael Wed 28-Sep-16 06:56:27

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a dry but a cloudy sky this morning , no threat of rain, here in Brackley.
Mick